UK, November 2013
- Report on state of the art of education delivering compassionate and culturally competent care in each country
- Workshop: development of tools for teaching and assessing cultural values
- Management: work plan, dissemination and valorization plan, evaluation strategy, communication procedures.
- Workshop: designing the website plan
Turkey, April 2014
- Adaptation and development of the PPT / IENE model for target groups in each country for education of delivering culturally competent and compassionate care.
- Workshop of designing Methodology for creating tools, piloting the creating tools, collecting good practices, reporting results
Germany, June 2014
- Ways of teaching/learning compassionate care – report of the activity done (each partner)
- Workshop: Exploring the notion of courage in education for nurses and other healthcare professionals
- Project process evaluation 4. Interim report
Romania, November 2014
- Ways of teaching/learning courage care (report of the activity (each partner)
- Workshop: Exploring the notion of appropriate and effective intercultural communication – an essential component of culturally competent and compassionate care
- Netherlands, March 2015
- Ways of teaching/learning/assessing cultural therapeutic communication – report of the activity done(each partner)
- Exchange of experiences and developing case studies detailing with various scenarios to promote cultural competence.
- Workshop: Designing Good practice manual structure
Italy, June 2015
- Evaluating the Good practice manual and setting up the final version of the web site
- Workshop : Exploatation plan.3. Workshop: Developing cooperation: Leonardo TOI project
- Project process final evaluation
- Workshop Preparing final report